WHC 9.9 + CM Pizza

Moderators: Petri, harald

Petri
FE-junkie

WHC 9.9 + CM Pizza

Post by Petri »

Kauden päätös ainakin saaristoveneilijöiden perspektiivistä tulossa keskiviikkona. Tuttuun tapaan jatkot Casa Maressa, ketäs on tulossa?
harald
Hallitus
Vene: Charlotta

Post by harald »

Mjoo
FIN-2674 s/y Charlotta [Mielipiteet on mielipiteitä] GSM: +358 50 594 1020
asalovuo
Hallitus

Post by asalovuo »

Tulossa pitsalle ainakin. Näyttää siltä, että vapaita gasteja olisi tarjolla useampiakin eli jos jollakin on tyhjän oloista niin siitä voisi ilmoitella esim. Täällä 😊
Antti
S/y Merelli
FIN 2545
Panu
hyperaktiivi

Post by Panu »

Tervehdys

Anneli jatkaa sapattiaan, kun sukulaisia on kylässä Amerikoista asti. Em syystä jää myös tuo Casakin väliin.
Ystävällisin veneily terveisin PR
alex
luti
Vene: Subbota

Post by alex »

WHC is probably OK, but Casa Mare I couldn't make, sorry. :(
Cage
Hallitus
Vene: Estelle

Post by Cage »

Mukana!
Cage, s/y Estelle (FIN-2040)
Olli
hyperaktiivi

Post by Olli »

Lisbeth jää rannalle, oon touhunnut viikon vähän isommalla veneellä, ja nyt on mehut niin loppu ettei musta ole purjehtimaan.
Olli Niemi
Panu
hyperaktiivi

Post by Panu »

Tervehdys

Näyttää siltä, että Casassa on käyty viimeinen WHC tyhjentävästi läpi, kun kisaraportteja ei ole ilmestynyt foorumiin totuttuun tapaa. Täysi vatsa ja hyvä seura voittaa aina nettikirjoittelun...?
Ystävällisin veneily terveisin PR
alex
luti
Vene: Subbota

Post by alex »

Panu wrote:kisaraportteja ei ole ilmestynyt foorumiin totuttuun tapaa. Täysi vatsa...
I didn't go to Casa Mare and I am starving right now, so I post my report.

We had a very pleasant, effective and lightweight crew of Jutta on foredeck, Masha as trimmer and myself at helm for track 5 in light NW wind. Wind was very shifty especially close to the shore. We had hesitation if leeward start with higher downwind angle is better than windward side with slightly lower angle. We took windward side while leading Charlotta took the leeward side.

To the first N mark ("gate" between S and N right in the middle of Haukilahden selkä) we came as a well blended soup of boats with colourful spinnakers. We were quite in the middle. To make more room for ourselves I tried to lift that Hai 2000, but they had poker faces and were pretending they were not there. At some point their boom was hanging above our deck and eventually our spinnaker touched their mainsail. We protested, but with the only outcome that poker faces changed to absent looks. :-)

By the leeward mark we failed to make a good position and rounded second last boat. Immediately tacked after the mark for better wind.

By the green mark we managed to overtake a good number of boats. We came to the mark on port tack, ducked under Leviatan and tacked to a better position expecting a mess at the mark - a bigger boat (Linjett 32?) fetched the mark on port, tacked right at the mark in front of Leviatan and Estelle and luffed them. Estelle protested, but the story didn't seem to have any development.

After the green mark we decided to sail lower, but faster. A number of boats we pointing too high to my taste and some came too close to the shore - on this leg we overtook another couple of boats and closed distance to Olga.

With little time left to the sunset everyone was wondering about a course shortening I guess and we saw Ariel taking down sails after they have crossed the finish line. But there was no one on the Race Committee Beach, we didn't hear finish horn and didn't see Sierra flag, so we made a proper rounding, hoisted spinnaker and "continued to sale the course" according to RRS definitions.

We took right and leeward side of the course trying to stay as far away from the rest of the fleet as possible. Most of the boats including LYS1 formed a huge flotilia and were blocking wind of each other. We happily sailed in light, but steady airs, with good trim, balance and sunset.

The course was shortened to the N mark, we crossed the line 5th and were overall 5th out of 15 boats. Good way, good weather and atmosphere to finish the series. Congratulations to Charlotta, many thanks to all of my crew during these series and also to competitors - it was fun.
Petri
FE-junkie

Post by Petri »

i'm also starving but don't have the strenght to report the race, at least right now :) Pretty much basic, onceagain problems with Luckytoo which caused us to loose track of Charlotta and Lilie but otherwise easy sailing again with Antt&Rea with us.

RC chose to continue racing as the race would have been too short, nice call in my opinion.
Last edited by Petri on Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
harald
Hallitus
Vene: Charlotta

Post by harald »

Meillä oli lähtötilanteessa vähän ongelmia erään styyran veneen kanssa joka ei halunnut lähteä vaan halusi olla styyralla. Väistettiin sitä, ja hetken kuluttua kun piti vähän nostella tuli kosketus. Protestoin ja kyllästyin purjehtimaan ko. veneen vierellä ja jiippasimme etelään.

Tämä oli melkoinen onnenkantamoinen, fleetin perältä kakkoseksi yhden merkkivälin aikana. Ariel oli ekana P-viitalla, ja me siis tokana.

Lilié tuli hyvää vauhtia perässä, ja koko muu fleetti hengitti niskaan. Hermostuimme ehkä vähän, tai halusimme olla aktiivisia ja jiippasimme itään johon Lilié tuli sitten mukaan. Lilié oli nyt tuulen puolellamme, ja tässä ei sinänsä olisi ollut hätää ellei samalla Olga olisi jatkanut hyvää vauhtia etelään. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Jippasimme takaisin etelään, mutta jiippi epäonnistui. Näin Lilié kuittaisi meistä ohi ennen poijua. Loppumatka oli sitten jonossa ajelua suurimmalta osin, hatunnosto Liliélle hyvin ajetusta kisasta.
FIN-2674 s/y Charlotta [Mielipiteet on mielipiteitä] GSM: +358 50 594 1020